If you have applied to join Unite and need to set up a credit/debit card fee deduction please use the appropriate link below to set up the payment.
Please use the same email you used in your application on the payment form so we can link the two together.
|Average weekly paid hours less than 10 per week = $2 a week ($8.66 monthly - click here to set up now)|
Average weekly paid hours between 10 and 29 per week = $3.25 a week ($14.07 monthly- click here to set up now)
|Average weekly paid hours 30 or more per week = $4.25 a week ($18.40 monthly- click here to set up now)|
- Payments are made through a secure third party service and Unite does not store any credit card details.
- If you have just applied to join Unite and your employer does not deduct fees then your application cannot be fully processed until a direct fee payment is set up.
- Unite may request pay information from your employer to confirm you are on the correct fee level. If your regular hours change up or down, contact us to adjust your regular payments.
- You can stop payments anytime you don't want to continue as a member, but up to month's fees may be charged (depending on the date of your monthly payment).
- If you are unable to set up a credit or debit card payment please contact us for instructions on setting up a regular bank automatic payment.